« Home | Lols. Wad am i doing here now? I still can't get t... » | Lols. I'm back again. Everything are so fine, beca... » | Have being MIA for a very long time. Haa. Went to ... » | Tml will be my last day working at sentosa le. Fin... » | Started work at sentosa golf club on monday casue ... » | Last sat went for soccer in the morning. Not much ... » | Kai Xin. lols. Today Went to have dinner with her ... » | I admit i had been lazy to blog. Long time since i... » | 想把你的手牢牢握住. » | Today was National day. No school. Went to play so... » 

Saturday, November 11, 2006 

Was quite a busy day today, reach sch at 8am and went for cktcs lab. Pretty boring, casue i find this subject pretty tough. Haa. Just all abt formula. After that went back to lab to do my Viva and macrostructure. Lots of thing to decide to skip my cktcs lec for the sake of finishing it, after that power point. Went for my presentation at abt 4.30, reach there the L&C Supervisor outside and he scolded casue he thought we dunno which is our room. Haa. Quite satisfied with the result la, since it's over. Shall not think abt it anymore. =D After that went orchard with bao bei. Lols. Had pasta and we went to walk around. Went over to rouge and had calamari, we ended up playing challening puzzle bubble. Lols. Going sleep soon. kind of tired le. Waking up early tml for my hair cut.

Love you. =)