« Home | Was quite a busy day today, reach sch at 8am and w... » | Lols. Wad am i doing here now? I still can't get t... » | Lols. I'm back again. Everything are so fine, beca... » | Have being MIA for a very long time. Haa. Went to ... » | Tml will be my last day working at sentosa le. Fin... » | Started work at sentosa golf club on monday casue ... » | Last sat went for soccer in the morning. Not much ... » | Kai Xin. lols. Today Went to have dinner with her ... » | I admit i had been lazy to blog. Long time since i... » | 想把你的手牢牢握住. » 

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 

Feeling rather no mood now. Tml having clearoom quiz, but i got no mood to study at all. Maybe just flip tru tml morning. School have been quite buzi, projects and assignment. Oh my goodness. Hmm. nothing much. Shall go teh a bit now.

hold on to my hand, i'll always hold yours.