« Home | i have a wish. Just a wish. » | Feeling rather no mood now. Tml having clearoom qu... » | Was quite a busy day today, reach sch at 8am and w... » | Lols. Wad am i doing here now? I still can't get t... » | Lols. I'm back again. Everything are so fine, beca... » | Have being MIA for a very long time. Haa. Went to ... » | Tml will be my last day working at sentosa le. Fin... » | Started work at sentosa golf club on monday casue ... » | Last sat went for soccer in the morning. Not much ... » | Kai Xin. lols. Today Went to have dinner with her ... » 

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 

Yo. Been missing for veri long le, bo bian la, buzi. I'm a buzi man. Lols. Just finish term test nt long ago, think ok la, hope wun fail can liao. Haa. Holiday-ing now, think life has been pretty nice, wif her to love me and around to always cheer me up and motivate me to do things. =) thanks. Santus claus is coming to town, maybe santus claus might give me a CROCS this yr as christmas present. Lols. Will be wrking for the next few days, hope everything gonna be nice. Bye. Will update soon.

Every morning waking up to find out loving u more and more. I gonna miss U!!!!!!!!

hahahaha. yes! tag board expired! HURRAY! LOLS... no more tag board loh. like tat also good. den no need to help u keep tagging!

aniwayy.. ting here! =)

Post a Comment