« Home | hi peeps, i'm MR ZHANG. i have been lazy and busy.... » | Yo. Been missing for veri long le, bo bian la, buz... » | i have a wish. Just a wish. » | Feeling rather no mood now. Tml having clearoom qu... » | Was quite a busy day today, reach sch at 8am and w... » | Lols. Wad am i doing here now? I still can't get t... » | Lols. I'm back again. Everything are so fine, beca... » | Have being MIA for a very long time. Haa. Went to ... » | Tml will be my last day working at sentosa le. Fin... » | Started work at sentosa golf club on monday casue ... » 

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 

Wooo. Finish my exam on last thur. Been slacking my time away, trying to find a job through anyway la, as long as i got a nice job before enlistment. Haa. Suddenly realise that time realli pass so fast. Gonna gradute soon le, provided i pass all my exam this sem. Yea. Yesterday was working WAH lok la, easy money, 12.50 per hour, afternoon was just easy setting up and there's alot of auntie around. Haa. set up was finish around 3 plus and we 4 was slacking all the way. Haa. How easy huh. Dinner at nite was a traveling agency. First time serving "yu sheng" pretty pai seh saying thos zhu fu de word la, then my guest was like asking me to say it out loud. 12.50 la, worth it, Somemore 1 to 1. With tingting and huiting. Huiting like so hardworking la, WAhahahahaha. After that went to allson eat, raymong insist on treating us for the zi cha la. Cab home after that, no more bus for ting to get home le. Today ting nv go to sch, she was nt feeling well ar, went to the temple at punggol with ting mum, first time seeing "dua ya bei shang sheng" wah. Went gerry house to paly mahjong after that. Won a little la. Luck was on my side.WAhahaha. Sian. Holiday le leh. Who can help me find a good job. HELP HELP HELP.

Great work.

Post a Comment