« Home | can i give u my dearest hug!!!!!!! » | Wooo. Finish my exam on last thur. Been slacking m... » | hi peeps, i'm MR ZHANG. i have been lazy and busy.... » | Yo. Been missing for veri long le, bo bian la, buz... » | i have a wish. Just a wish. » | Feeling rather no mood now. Tml having clearoom qu... » | Was quite a busy day today, reach sch at 8am and w... » | Lols. Wad am i doing here now? I still can't get t... » | Lols. I'm back again. Everything are so fine, beca... » | Have being MIA for a very long time. Haa. Went to ... » 

Sunday, March 18, 2007 

Got my result last wednesday, all pass. now i'm officially a diploma graduate. Lols. 3 years realli pass realli, still remembering the first day of sch and those orientation time, not knowing anyone to good fren now. This bunch of frens are realli nice, helping me when i'm facing problem and diffculties in my studies. without them dun think i be graduting in 3 years le. Lols. So finally i get myself a job, working in an small engineering company thanks to bao bei mum. Was still complaining and just playing mahjong everyday. Working palce is at eunos, a little far, but the good thing is that it is veri near her work place. Can go to work with here everyday. Haa. The people there are ok and lunch there was like awlays on the boss, even driving us to eat curry fish head else where. Lols. Life have been rathe boring, waiting for my enlistment while working hard to save up for a trip to thailand with her. Realli looking forward to it man. Shit.

everything is nice with you around.!!!!!