« Home | Got my result last wednesday, all pass. now i'm of... » | can i give u my dearest hug!!!!!!! » | Wooo. Finish my exam on last thur. Been slacking m... » | hi peeps, i'm MR ZHANG. i have been lazy and busy.... » | Yo. Been missing for veri long le, bo bian la, buz... » | i have a wish. Just a wish. » | Feeling rather no mood now. Tml having clearoom qu... » | Was quite a busy day today, reach sch at 8am and w... » | Lols. Wad am i doing here now? I still can't get t... » | Lols. I'm back again. Everything are so fine, beca... » 

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 

Blog. I'm finally back here. Being busy and my computer is giving me problem that prevent me from logging in. Tonight suppose to be my graduation night, but i'm not going man, still got to rent the attire which cost 23.5 and register. I suppose my mum and my gf wun be free therefore i decided not to attend. Finsihing make me a little lazy now, long time din mange to run and play soccer. After working Tan Ah Lee Electrical Engineering for 2 month i'm jobless once again. Haa. now can't find any job yet, waiting to go for my bangkok trip before deciding where i can work. Enlistment on sept 15th, still pretty long way to go. May god bless me man. BMTC 1, they say the food there not nice, wad to do, army leh. You think go for holiday meh. Altough no graduation night for me, tonight i'm going for a feast. My bao bei is bringing me to go feast. Wahahaha. thur will be gerry bday chalet le, damn fast huh. 21st bday, huat ar. Become adult liao. Mahjong all the way liao? Lols. Siao. Me leh, next year. Spending in army leh. =( Dunno why. So many problem at home xia, how to solve it i also dunno. Sian. Hmm. Last but not least. I'm veri bored right now.